Learn everything you need to know to become a high level canine leader including how to train your dog and put a stop to bad behaviours. Put it into practice with our 30 day boot camp programme, crafted to restructure your relationship with your dog.
Breed Suitability: All
Age Suitability: Adult Dogs Over 6 Months
Equipment Needed: We recommend utilising a crate, a Ragnar Slip Leash, Fenrir Hammers, a harness and a training or long-line lead as part of the programme.
This course is ideal for all dog owners and will guide you every step of the way to training your adult dog, whether they are a new rescue, a new dog that's come to you, or a dog that you've had from a puppy. Put a stop to any stressful bad behaviours by learning how to fix them and become a high level canine leader to stop them occurring in future.
Our online, video based course demonstrates both how you train and WHY you’re training your dog, covering:
- Learn how to train a dog: Discover the Why behind everything that we do so that you can become a high level canine leader.
- Fix problem behaviours: Will explains the solution to each of the most common problem behaviours dog owners face such a pulling on the lead, jumping up, biting, reactivity and more.
- Master basic obedience: Follow along with Will as he gives example obedience training drills to help build communication with your canine companion, including sit, stay, break, place, heel and recall.
- Put it all into practice: Restructure your relationship with your dog over 30 days using our boot camp programme.
- Completely customisable: Make the programme work for your and your lifestyle.
This course also includes our 7 Days to Perfect Crate Training course, completely free! Follow along as Will crate trains an adult dog, creating a positive association so they are happy and content in their safe space. We believe that crate training is the hidden secret to solving 90% of the behavioural problems that dog owners face!
Thanks for checking out our course. We really believe it is the absolute best way to become a calm, consistent leader who can raise your perfect canine companion. If you want to get it right the first time and avoid any problem behaviours, be sure to enroll today and get started now!