Fenrir Returns Policy
- Products must be returned within 21 days of receiving your order.
- Products must be unworn and unwashed with all tags still attached (if your item had tags when you received it). As part of our sustainability efforts, we are removing the tags from all new products so don't be alarmed if you receive products without a tag on them.
- We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order.
- Exchanges are not part of our returns policy. If you wish to get a new size, please send the original item back and order the correct size in-store. Please always use the size charts provided on the product pages.
- Please return items ordered in separate shopping carts in separate returns processes.
- Anything accidentally or incorrectly returned our way (that’s not a Fenrir item) will be the responsibility of the sender, not Fenrir. We’ll always do our very best to help out, but unfortunately can’t make any promises!
For further information please contact: Products@fenrircanineleaders.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.