DOES YOUR DOG STRUGGLE TO SETTLE IN THEIR CRATE?
Welcome to our easy to follow, 7-day programme to help you build positive associations between your dog and their crate, intensifying throughout the week, with the outcome of a dog that loves being in their crate and will happily stay calmly and quietly.
Breed Suitability: All
Age Suitability: All
This course is ideal for all levels of dog owner and will guide you step-by-step through the 7 days of the programme, at each step detailing how and WHY you should be working with your dog.
*Preferred but not essential
5 REASONS WE LOVE CRATE TRAINING
- Less Destructive Behaviours: Be away from your home safe in the knowledge that your dog cannot chew or destroy your property.
- Avoid Excitable Situations: Utilise your crate for situations such as when new people enter the home to avoid over excitement.
- Sets Dog Up for Success: We believe in always setting your dog up for success. Crate training gives them the best chance at this.
- Easy Transportation: Your dog can be taken anywhere in their crate and settle there in their transportable den.
- Toilet Training Assistance: Whether for puppies or older dogs struggling with toilet training, a crate can be a great aid.
Thanks for checking out our course. We really believe it is the absolute best way to become a calm, consistent leader who can raise your perfect canine companion. Whether you’re brand new to crate training or looking to stop crying or an aversion to the crate, be sure to enroll today and get started now!